PLEASE FIND ALL MY POSTS AND GALLERIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ^_^
This is a blog about all the little goings-on in my Animal Crossing Wild World game, which I bought with my DS in July 2009.
I started this game on the 25th August 09, but actually I had another one going before this. I time-travelled non-stop and reset freely when I needed to.
My town had native apples, peaches and coconuts, the grass was square, the town hall was in the centre of town, and I really felt my town was perfect. But every time I read in some FAQ “don’t TT”, it made me consider rebuilding my town a little more. Finally, when the name “Nicetown” had become a bit too corny and idealistic for my liking, I decided I needed a new beginning.
I named my new town after a real place I know, surrounded by the sea and the woods and where people are carefree enough to go picking up shells and fish and relax at the cafe every day. It’s such an isolated little spot too that it hosts its own festivals and events 🙂 And chances are you’ll bump into about five people you know on every walk you take.
Sound familiar? 😛
Now in my ACWW town I have apples, peaches, pears, oranges, cherries and coconuts. I’ve found all of the bugs and fish and fossils and I have more animal pics than I remember the number of. That’s compared to zilch from the previous game. In short, I’ve got way more this time around than I ever could have gotten cheating.
And since the days pass one at a time now, there is always something new to come, and so it needs an ACWW blog ^_^
Some hints about this blog to minimise confusion:
* Generally, picture commentaries are written below their respective pictures (especially in later posts).
* Starting from September 2010, clicking on most pictures do NOT take you to the original, but to the original of the next picture. I don’t understand why. From the new page, click on the thumbnail of the picture you orignally wanted to see enlarged.
* Alternatively, Right-click image > View image, then erase everything after “.jpg” in the URL 🙂
EDIT 10 May 2011:
Hah! The curse is over! I changed blog themes (it used to be Quentin) to Hemingway, and the rubbish about muddled picture links and sizes is finished!
But still refer to above if problems persist >_>
* Screenshots are taken with my pocket camera.
* Sorry, I don’t really Wi-Fi.